PDG is pleased to announce the release of a new generation of wheel-locks for our wheelchairs. Typically wheel-lock fasteners and mounting clamps have the tendency to work themselves loose over time, requiring regular maintenance. PDG’s new wheel-locks improve durability with the mount now threaded and able to act as a jam nut for the pivot fasteners. Additionally, the wheel-lock clamp has also been redesigned for improved overall strength, clamping, and grip performance. These new wheel-lock assemblies will be fitted to the Fuze, Bentley, Stellar, and Eclipse product series in the new black finish.
- Available on the Fuze T20, T50, and JR, the Bentley, the Stellar series including the GL, LEAP, HD, and Impact, and on the Eclipse.
- Withstands hardware loosening over time.
- Available in Push to Lock & Pull to Lock configurations.
- New black aesthetics.
- Available with 6” extension handle.
- Replaces the old-style wheel-locks on all new orders, no customer action required.
- Push to Lock roll-out starts May 16.
- Pull to Lock roll-out starts end of May.
Learn more about PDG Mobility and our Wheelchairs: pdgmobility.com