We are pleased to announce that PDG’s Stellar LEAP has received ADP approval and is now eligible for funding in Ontario. Its code code is WM0001532.
The Stellar LEAP is the only tilt-in-space wheelchair offering up to 20°of posterior and 30°of anterior tilt in a single product. Built upon the robust Stellar frame architecture, the Stellar LEAP retains the benefits of low knee rise during posterior tilt with the addition of an anterior tilt feature designed to enhance user function, positioning, and transfer capability.
Click here to find out more about this chair on our website.
PDG has been a long-time provider of manual wheelchairs in Ontario. The following PDG chairs are also listed with ADP:
- Bentley Manual Tilt Wheelchair – WMA5MV005
- Eclipse Bariatric Manual Wheelchair – WMA3MV005
- Elevation Ultralight Manual Wheelchair – WM0001203
- Fuze T20 Manual Tilt Wheelchair – WMK5MV025 and WMA5MV025
- Fuze T50 Manual Tilt Wheelchair – WMK5MV020 and WMA5MV020
- Stellar Manual Tilt Wheelchair (incl. GL and HD) – WMA5MV010
Learn more about PDG Mobility and our Wheelchairs: pdgmobility.com