The Eclipse was released in 1996 and was PDG’s first chair. It has remained largely unchanged. Until now. PDG Mobility proudly introduces a new version of this iconic bariatric chair.
The updated design will improve overall performance of the chair by enhancing its structural elements.
- Improved frame stiffness and significantly reduced rear wheel camber under load
- New backrest/armrest receivers for improved fit, strength, and corrosion resistance
- New reinforced armrest for improved strength
- Front rigging receivers allow for Easy-Out compatibility (HD version of Easy-Out)
- Transit tie downs now available up to 600 lbs (click here to read more)
The new Eclipse will replace the current model and will start shipping on July 15.
Learn more about PDG Mobility and our Wheelchairs: pdgmobility.com